Sullivan Higdon & Sink helps brands stand out from the flock through integrated brand experiences conceived and executed by multidisciplined teams.
An Ad Age Small Agency of the Year, SHS exists to inspire brands and people to be remarkable. With offices in Kansas City, MO and Wichita, KS, the agency’s client roster includes; AMC Theatres; Cargill; The Kansas City Chiefs; Lowe’s Home Improvement; Bose, Brunswick, Boehringer Ingelheim; Newell Rubbermaid; Pratt & Whitney; Bayer Animal Health; Procter & Gamble and SONIC® Drive-In, among others. Agency focus areas include food value chain (SHS FoodThink), aerospace and defense, marketing to men and big brand start-ups.
Focus Area Publications
FoodThink - Fresh thoughts on consumers' relationship with their food
Kansas City Office
Kansas City, MO 64108
255 N. Mead
Wichita, KS 67202
• John January, Co-CEO
• Ali Mahaffy, Co-CEO
• Jim Vranicar, COO
• Tony Robinson, CFO
• Scott Flemming, Managing Director
• Lathi de Silva, Managing Director
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Small Agency of the Year, Northwest, Silver: Mutt Industries...Mutts," as its employees are known, hang out together, fight, make up, and even miss each other when they're apart. Next:
Sullivan Higdon& Sink