In a word (well, two words), we believe in People First.
Whether you call it a philosophy, a positioning, a mission, or a manifesto, it amounts to the same thing: an approach to our work, our people, and our clients that has guided us since the beginning. And always will.
PEOPLE FIRST FOR OUR CLIENTS
We connect brands with people, and people with brands. And in doing so, we help our clients drive business success. We are attracted to brands with a beating heart and a greater purpose in the world - brands comprised of people who truly care about those they serve, and who share our belief in valuing those on staff.
PEOPLE FIRST FOR OUR ASSOCIATES
We have a culture that values and supports our people, their lives and their professional growth. We believe we work best when we work together, leaving titles and disciplines at the door. We work to create truly integrated teams, and empower them to solve our clients’ business challenges in exciting and unprecedented ways.
PEOPLE FIRST FOR OUR WORK
We create ideas and experiences that resonate with people. Things people want to share, talk about, and engage with. We start by seeing a brand’s business challenges through the “People Lens” - a fancy way of saying that we place ourselves in the lives of the people on the other end of an experience or a piece or brand communication. We hold our work to a higher standard than any industry award: the human standard.
PEOPLE FIRST FOR THE FUTURE
As technology, client expectations, business models, and media channels change - focusing on “People First” is what keeps us relevant, successful and ahead of the curve.
• Larry Postaer, Co-Founder
• Gerry Rubin, Co-Founder
• Bill Hagelstein, President, CEO
• Pete Imwalle, EVP, Chief Operations Officer
• Joe Baratelli, EVP, Chief Creative Officer
• Tom Kirk, EVP, Management Account Director
• David Berne, EVP, Chief Strategy Officer
• Lark Baskerville, SVP, Director of Human Resources
• Cathleen Campe, SVP, Director of Media Communications-Broadcast and Video Investment
• Jason Sperling, SVP, Executive Creative Director
• Tim Leake, SVP, Creative, Marketing and Innovation
• Mike Margolin, SVP, Director of Audience Strategy
Awards & Accolades
- These Honda Fit Ads Disappear Into the Back of the Car...a small but roomy vehicle for entry-level buyers. One video by
RPAbegins with a typical backyard scene. Then suddenly the entire ad set...
- Agency Brief: Monkeys, Lobsters, Pickles and Ice Cream...expertise to the group's existing PR capabilities in the U.S.
RPAart director dishes on pickles and ice cream After hearing about odd...
- Creatives You Need to Know: Tylynne McCauley and Brian Farkas...seem so effortless. The team previously worked at Pitch and before that
RPA, where they conceived notable social media campaigns for Honda. Among those was...
- 'Don't Boil the Ocean': How RPA Hired 120 People in Four Months When L.A. shop
RPAwon back Honda's massive media account early this year, it needed some extra hands on deck. About 120 pairs...
- 25 Largest U.S. Advertising Agencies...Va. 123.5 24 Team One* [Publicis] Los Angeles 120.0 25
RPASanta Monica, Calif. 118.0 2016 vs. 2015 % change for report's...
JAN20The Internet of Things Is Why Marketers Are At CES
APR26California-Style Clothing Brand Creates a Mobile Surfing Game
OCT26Marketers Want to Harness Tech, But Many Lack the Skills
OCT7Why the 'Selfie Spoon' is a sign of a great creative agency
AUG2Life After the Champagne: Tales from Small Agency Winners
NOV2Majority of Marketers Plan a Media Agency Review Next Year
JLY26Media Agencies Bring Assets Together
SEP21How Data Management Platforms Are Working for Agencies and Marketers
AUG23Media Companies Investment in Digital Agencies Brings Results
APR5Returnships Help Agencies Bring Women Back to Work
SEP13Does Your Media Agency Need a Chief AI Officer?
SEP30YouTube Adjusts to Changing Video Market
SEP14Omnicom's New Media Agency Brand Helped it Land AT&T
JLY19Martech Buzzwords Translated
OCT14Google Wants to Bring Brand Advertising to Mobile
JUN1Branded Content Wins Film Festival Award
DEC2Best Places to Work Have Happy Employees
FEB10Consulting Services Add Creative and Digital Agency Expertise