In a word (well, two words), we believe in People First.
Whether you call it a philosophy, a positioning, a mission, or a manifesto, it amounts to the same thing: an approach to our work, our people, and our clients that has guided us since the beginning. And always will.
PEOPLE FIRST FOR OUR CLIENTS
We connect brands with people, and people with brands. And in doing so, we help our clients drive business success. We are attracted to brands with a beating heart and a greater purpose in the world - brands comprised of people who truly care about those they serve, and who share our belief in valuing those on staff.
PEOPLE FIRST FOR OUR ASSOCIATES
We have a culture that values and supports our people, their lives and their professional growth. We believe we work best when we work together, leaving titles and disciplines at the door. We work to create truly integrated teams, and empower them to solve our clients’ business challenges in exciting and unprecedented ways.
PEOPLE FIRST FOR OUR WORK
We create ideas and experiences that resonate with people. Things people want to share, talk about, and engage with. We start by seeing a brand’s business challenges through the “People Lens” - a fancy way of saying that we place ourselves in the lives of the people on the other end of an experience or a piece or brand communication. We hold our work to a higher standard than any industry award: the human standard.
PEOPLE FIRST FOR THE FUTURE
As technology, client expectations, business models, and media channels change - focusing on “People First” is what keeps us relevant, successful and ahead of the curve.
• Larry Postaer, Co-Founder
• Gerry Rubin, Co-Founder
• Bill Hagelstein, President, CEO
• Pete Imwalle, EVP, Chief Operations Officer
• Joe Baratelli, EVP, Chief Creative Officer
• Tom Kirk, EVP, Management Account Director
• David Berne, EVP, Chief Strategy Officer
• Lark Baskerville, SVP, Director of Human Resources
• Cathleen Campe, SVP, Director of Media Communications-Broadcast and Video Investment
• Jason Sperling, SVP, Executive Creative Director
• Tim Leake, SVP, Creative, Marketing and Innovation
• Mike Margolin, SVP, Director of Audience Strategy
- The Second Annual Burkies - Close Claws
- The Second Annual Burkies - Vengeful Vermin
- The Second Annual Burkies: Rodent Ride Along
- The Second Annual Burkies - Intro
Awards & Accolades
- 250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- 25 largest U.S. ad agencies...Boulder, Colo. 130.0 24 Merkle* [Dentsu] Columbia, Md. 127.7 25
RPASanta Monica, Calif. 125.0 2017 vs. 2016 percent change for report...
- U.S. agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of more than 600 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- Marketer's Brief: Lexus plans an April Fool's joke ad for 'Saturday Night Live'...actually make sense in real life. In a video by its agency
RPA, Honda began using its social channels today to plug a fictional "Honda...
- The Brief: Download these posters for March for Our Lives...Creative Director, BBH LA and Tracy Rosen, Associate Project Manager, Art Director,
RPALA Download Putra, designer Download Dave Nieves, designer Download Jonathan Patterson, visual...
Farmers Insurance: The Second Annual Burkies - Intro Agency: RPA, Media: TV/Video