ABOUT RED INTERACTIVE AGENCY
RED is a customer experience agency.
RED partners with the world’s most influential brands to help them successfully navigate an increasingly complex digital world. We are comprised of experienced strategists, creatives, technologists, designers, marketers, storytellers, and inventors. Together we form a passionate collective with a comprehensive suite of capabilities dedicated to creating meaningful and connected customer experiences across web, mobile, digital-to-physical, the internet of things (IOT), digital advertising and social.
We call this the connected ecosystem and it’s the foundation from which brands are evolving and growing their businesses to build long-lasting relationships with their customers.
ABOUT RED GAMES
RED Games, a leading mobile game studio, creates award-winning, globally recognized games across a range of platforms including iOS, Android, and Kindle. Our games are consistently recognized by the iOS and Android App Stores, with multiple titles hitting the #1 spot in their categories. Additional achievements include having the #1 paid app overall in the iOS App Store, 2 games in Apple’s 15 Greatest Kids Games, 8 titles being featured in 'Best New Games' on launch day, and a 4+ star rating across our entire games portfolio. Our titles have have also been featured by publications including USA
- 'Something Different' Launches, Doner L.A. Adds Trio and MoreAll the industry's latest creative moves
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Ad Age's 2015 Cover Contest Finalists: Which Is Your Favorite?...J. Walter Thompson, FCB and Ogilvy, digital agencies R/GA and
RED Interactive Agency, smaller shops like Allen & Gerritsen , Pitch and WPP's Johannes Leonardo...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- History Channel Looks to Reach a New Audience -- Kids...content, Mr. Suratt said. The games were developed in partnership with
Red Interactive Agency, which also produced the "Battle of the Beards" game for A...