Mekanism is an award-winning full service creative agency with offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, and Seattle. Mekanism works closely with the world’s best brands to create shareable and provocative campaigns that engage audiences.
Mekanism has been named to Ad Age's "2017 Best Places to Work", Ad Age's “Agency A-List,” Creativity's “The Creative 50,” Effie’s “Most Effective Independent Agencies,” and they have been profiled by The New York Times, Fast Company and ABC’s “Nightline.” Mekanism’s campaigns have been covered and studied by Harvard Business School.
- It's What Connects Us Last Week Tonight
- Joe Biden and Adam Devine Go Undercover
- How One Hand Washes the Other
Mekanism Twitter Feed
- 250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- U.S. agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of more than 600 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- Joinery adds Bondad, Furlined signs O'Brien...adding director Cali Bondad to its roster. Bondad worked at creative agency
Mekanismas a technical studio, made her way to an editor role and...
- Agency Brief: An updated way to call out sexism; Wongdoody gets acquired This week's agency news from Wongdoody, Mekanism and Dentsu Aegis Network.
- Agency Brief: Hyatt, Heat and Hair Loss...superstar Kevin Durant. Translation joins the Alaska Airlines' agency roster along with
Mekanism, which has been lead creative agency since February 2016. One of Translation...