Mekanism is an award-winning full service creative agency with offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, and Seattle. Mekanism works closely with the world’s best brands to create shareable and provocative campaigns that engage audiences.
Mekanism has been named to Ad Age's "2016 Best Places to Work", Ad Age's “Agency A List,” Creativity's “The Creative 50,” Effie’s “Most Effective Independent Agencies,” and they have been profiled by The New York Times, Fast Company and ABC’s “Nightline.” Mekanism’s campaigns have been covered and studied by Harvard Business School.
- It's What Connects Us Last Week Tonight
- Joe Biden and Adam Devine Go Undercover
- How One Hand Washes the Other
Mekanism Twitter Feed
- 'Stop Your Wine-ing' Says MillerCoors in Campaign for New Brew...white wine. The effort is part of a digital-only campaign by
Mekanismfor the brew, which MillerCoors is touting as "good cheap beer." The...
- Peloton Pedals Into the (Winter) Olympics With New Campaign...sells its own apparel. "Better Is in Us," which was created with
Mekanism, begins Wednesday with digital video advertising. The marketer will also run a...
- Best Places to Work 2017 Bring your dog and pick your karaoke jam wisely: These are the 50 best workplaces in marketing, media and advertising.
- Agency Brief: Ben & Jerry's, Bots and Boos...chance to win prizes (and bragging rights). Here's a photo from
Mekanism's Chicago Halloween party. I spy a pineapple, a ringmaster, and a...
- CP&B's Zuncic Takes On Strategy Chief Role at DDB North America...brand experience, says Clark. Prior to CP&B, Zuncic oversaw strategy at
Mekanism, where he worked on accounts such as Method , Pepsi and Ben & Jerry...