Mekanism is an award-winning full service creative agency with offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, and Seattle. Mekanism works closely with the world’s best brands to create shareable and provocative campaigns that engage audiences.
Mekanism has been named to Ad Age's "2016 Best Places to Work", Ad Age's “Agency A List,” Creativity's “The Creative 50,” Effie’s “Most Effective Independent Agencies,” and they have been profiled by The New York Times, Fast Company and ABC’s “Nightline.” Mekanism’s campaigns have been covered and studied by Harvard Business School.
- It's What Connects Us Last Week Tonight
- Joe Biden and Adam Devine Go Undercover
- How One Hand Washes the Other
Mekanism Twitter Feed
- CP&B's Zuncic Takes On Strategy Chief Role at DDB North America...brand experience, says Clark. Prior to CP&B, Zuncic oversaw strategy at
Mekanism, where he worked on accounts such as Method , Pepsi and Ben & Jerry...
- Pepsi Launches an Omnicom-Only Creative Review...handing some work to non-Omnicom shops such as the independent agency
Mekanism. The review signals that Pepsi could be returning to a lead agency...
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- 250 Largest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- John Oliver Rants About HBO's New Brand Campaign, and Then the Campaign Devours Him...its new brand campaign, "It's What Connects Us," created out of
Mekanism. A hero spot gathers 61 stars from its various shows. Each stands...