Mekanism is an award-winning full service creative agency with offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, and Seattle. Mekanism works closely with the world’s best brands to create shareable and provocative campaigns that engage audiences.
Mekanism has been named to Ad Age's "2017 Best Places to Work", Ad Age's “Agency A-List,” Creativity's “The Creative 50,” Effie’s “Most Effective Independent Agencies,” and they have been profiled by The New York Times, Fast Company and ABC’s “Nightline.” Mekanism’s campaigns have been covered and studied by Harvard Business School.
- It's What Connects Us Last Week Tonight
- Joe Biden and Adam Devine Go Undercover
- How One Hand Washes the Other
Mekanism Twitter Feed
- Agency Brief: An updated way to call out sexism; Wongdoody gets acquired This week's agency news from Wongdoody, Mekanism and Dentsu Aegis Network.
- Agency Brief: Hyatt, Heat and Hair Loss...superstar Kevin Durant. Translation joins the Alaska Airlines' agency roster along with
Mekanism, which has been lead creative agency since February 2016. One of Translation...
- Peloton Pedals Into the (Winter) Olympics With New Campaign...sells its own apparel. "Better Is in Us," which was created with
Mekanism, begins Wednesday with digital video advertising. The marketer will also run a...
- 'Stop Your Wine-ing' Says MillerCoors in Campaign for New Brew...white wine. The effort is part of a digital-only campaign by
Mekanismfor the brew, which MillerCoors is touting as "good cheap beer." The...
- Best Places to Work 2017 Bring your dog and pick your karaoke jam wisely: These are the 50 best workplaces in marketing, media and advertising.