From 2 to 200+, McBeard has grown in numbers but stayed true to its roots - creating content brands love for brands who love people.
We have lived, breathed, and (unsuccessfully) tried to eat social media for almost a decade. We work where fans live.
As part of the Fullscreen Brandworks family, Mcbeard is able to fuel active fandoms across social media platforms with the power of influencer marketing, original entertainment, video creation and optimization.
- Lions For Twitter: Inside the Internal Agency That Will Be Beach Tweeting...lot of the attention from advertisers, said Alec McNayr, co-founder of
McBeard, a social media and creative agency that works with brands like Marvel...
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.
- Facebook Is Developing Animated Selfie Masks for Brands...a lens," said Alec McNayr, co-founder of social media creative agency
McBeard. "But for awareness in the entertainment space, it's powerful." Also borrowing...
- Ad Age's Best Places to Work 2016 Great benefits, culture and perks abound at the 50 marketing, ad and tech players on this year's list
- Former Razorfish CEO Pete Stein Joins Fullscreen...marketing. He'll also oversee the integration of social media content studio
McBeard. Mr. Stein spent the last year as executive in residence at Lerer...