From 2 to 200+, McBeard has grown in numbers but stayed true to its roots - creating content brands love for brands who love people.
We have lived, breathed, and (unsuccessfully) tried to eat social media for almost a decade. We work where fans live.
As part of the Fullscreen Brandworks family, Mcbeard is able to fuel active fandoms across social media platforms with the power of influencer marketing, original entertainment, video creation and optimization.
- 'Facebook Has Not Reached Saturation': 5 Things to Expect From Wednesday's Earnings Call...no one else could match," said Alec McNayr, COO at social agency
McBeard. Since last quarter, Facebook's number of daily users has held steady...
- Sound and Maybe Fury: Facebook Turns Up Volume on Video Ads, Spins It as Good News...has fabulous testing methodology," said Alec Mcnayr, COO at social media agency
McBeard. "It's not going to turn anything on that the majority of...
- Lions For Twitter: Inside the Internal Agency That Will Be Beach Tweeting...lot of the attention from advertisers, said Alec McNayr, co-founder of
McBeard, a social media and creative agency that works with brands like Marvel...
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.
- Facebook Is Developing Animated Selfie Masks for Brands...a lens," said Alec McNayr, co-founder of social media creative agency
McBeard. "But for awareness in the entertainment space, it's powerful." Also borrowing...