In May 1999, a team of six people forged an agency from one client and stoked the first fires of the consumer technology revolution.
Today iris is a diverse, thriving creative network. Our 1000 people across 14 offices work with some of the most adventurous and successful clients in the world. Our ambition is quite simply to be the most inspiring and innovative agency network on the planet.We build Participation Brands
Here at iris we have deep expertise in building ‘Participation Brands’. Brands that have a purpose, innovate and shape culture. Brands that harness the power of involvement to survive and thrive in the era of Participation.We are all about the blend
At iris we make it easy for brilliant talent from all sorts of commercial, creative and cultural backgrounds to team and collaborate effectively around client challenges.
We have no dominant ‘discipline gene’, no departmental silos and no personal ego. Just a diverse array of specialists who have one thing above all in common; they are natural born collaborators operating in a no borders, no boundaries, no bullshit environment.
Not only does this take us to some extraordinary places with our clients, it tends to make the experience of getting there as rewarding as the destination itself.We are part of something bigger
In 2014 we became proud members of the Cheil family and part of an ‘East meets West’ network of 55 offices and over 5000 people.
- The Button That Could Save Lives
- Let's Get Together
- It's My Thing
- Romeo and Juliet in a Different Light
iris Worldwide Twitter Feed
Awards & Accolades
- Geisler Joins Karlsson at Ming, Hunter Returns to Iris London and more...together for nearly three years.
Irishas added two new creative...and Samsung in Asia. Innocean WorldwideAmericas has made a series...
- U.S. Agencies from A to Z...St. Louis 137.1 Anthology Marketing Group Honolulu 12.8 158 Apco
WorldwideWashington 66.5 Apollo Interactive El Segundo, Calif. 6.2 Archer Malmo...
- The Secret Lives of Industry Influencers: How Your Colleagues Spend Their Off-Hours...a different place onstage," he said. Sasha Shor Executive creative director,
Iris WorldwideIn 2013, when Ms. Shor was taking a break from advertising, she...
- The Live Bowl (and How It's Changing the TV Landscape)Real-time commercials invaded the Super Bowl, pointing to the future of TV advertising.
- Fiat Chrysler Avoids Politics in Super Bowl Ads, Plugs Alfa RomeoThe automaker -- known for classics like 'Halftime in America' -- put all its money this year on gaining attention for the Italian brand.
JLY27Digital Spending Fuels Media Agencies' Growth
AUG24Branded Content Blocks on TV Find Sponsors
JLY13Music Playlists Can Now Be Sponsored on Spotify
DEC21Glut Alert? More Players Enter Podcasting Market
SEP14Omnicom's New Media Agency Brand Helped it Land AT&T
MAY17Love, Laugh, Cry, Wow: How Ads Make Viewers React Become Award Categories