Huge is one of the world’s most successful digital design and marketing agencies with more than 1,200 designers, strategists, and technologists operating throughout North and South America, Europe, and Asia. Huge specializes in helping businesses respond to rapidly changing consumer demands and transform to be successful in the 21st century economy. The company is known for successfully harmonizing user needs and business goals to create industry-changing digital experiences for its clients.
Aaron Shapiro on Anticipatory Design
The Next Big Thing in Design: Less Choice
Retail is About to be Reinvented.
The Fringe is in: Multicultural Marketing in a Millennial World
The Post Screen User Interface: What Emerging Interaction Models Mean for Design
Designing for the Unbuilt
Show Your Underwear: A Case for Transparent Collaboration
Building Trust in a Digital World
Brands as Publishers.
Huge has partnered with more than 400 of the world's biggest businesses and best known brands on their highest stakes digital transformation and marketing initiatives. Agency clients include nearly 20 percent of the Fortune 100 and more than 10 percent of the Fortune and Global 500. Current clients include:
• Alliance Health
• American Express
• Canada Goose
• Coca Cola
• David Yurman
• Fast Company
• FX Networks
• Morgan Stanley
• Nestle Waters
• NYU Langone
• United States Government
• Aaron Shapiro, CEO
• Shirley Au, COO
• Patricia Korth-McDonnell, CMO
• Raj Singhal, CFO
- Marketer's Brief: Guinness Takes the Buzz Out, Halo Top Picks AgencyAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on "Pure Brew" and Tide's latest move to stop Pod eating.
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.
- Ad Age's Magazines of the Year 2017: See All the Winners...package in the fall, there were six large magazine publishers: American Media
Inc., CondÃ© Nast, Hearst, Meredith, Rodale and Time Inc. Soonâ "once Hearst finalizes...
- RIP, Time Inc., It Was Fun for as Long as It Lasted: Joe NoceraIf you joined Time
Inc. when I did, in the mid-1990s, the glorious excesses that once marked the company were a thing of the...
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Black Friday Numbers Come in Strong. Plus, New YouTube Trouble...Alexa app. What people are talking about today It's official: Time
Inc. is getting new owners. Meredith Corp., the Des Moines, Iowa-based publisher...