Critical Mass is a Digital Experience Design Agency with a relentless focus on the customer. Founded in Calgary in 1996, the agency has been designing meaningful customer experiences that grow clients' business for more than 20 years. At 950 people strong, Critical Mass operates globally from offices in Calgary, Toronto, Chicago, New York, Nashville, Los Angeles, Cupertino, London, Hong Kong, Brazil and Costa Rica and is part of Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC), the leading global marketing communications company.THINK
- The Marketer's Guide to Voice and AI Interaction
- The Next Frontier in Digital Experiences: Fluid Personalities
- Personalization's Promised Land
- Headset, Ready, Go! VR is Here - Time for Brands to Catch Up
- Is it AT or BS? Here's Why the Answer Doesn't Matter
- VR's Big Bright Future is Virtually Here
- A Westworld Experience is Closer Than We Think
- Designing for The Betamax Generation
- 7 Predictions for Voice & AI
- Is Fintech The Future of Airlines?
- Why Amazon Echo Will Revolutionize Domestic & Agency Life
- The Patient Pursuit of Perfection
- Creating Culture for the Customer
- Nissan's Star Wars-Themed VR Experience Picks up Cannes Lion
- Critical Mass Designer Named Advertising Age Cover Contest Finalist
- SAP Live Business Effie Awards Finalist
- Nissan and Lucasfilm Go Rogue For Star Wars 360 VR Experience
- CM McKinsey Work Named Webby Awards Honoree
- Grant Owens Talks Snapchat with The New York Times
- Critical Mass Invests in Mobile Agency Prolific Interactive
- Nissan Diehard Fan Wins Cannes Lion in Digital Craft
- Nissan Diehard Fan wins D&AD Pencil
- Fast Company coverage of ‘Inauguration Day Basket of Adorables Puppy Party’
- The 2017 CES News Worth Caring About
- Snapchat Plays Hard to Get With Celebrities and Influencers via NYTimes
- Critical Mass Ranked Elite Agency in The Drum’s Digital Census
- Nissan Diehard Fan Finalist for Mashies Best Use of AR/VR
- Marriott Launches Digital Magazine Targeting Millennials
- Poignant Critical Mass Film Will Make You ‘Glad to Give’
- Pine-sol lands AdWeek’s Ad of the Day
- The Sweat, Craft & Tech Behind Nissan’s Diehard Fan App via FastCo
- Will a Robot Win a Lion?
- The New York Times Speaks With Di Wilkins About MoveToCanadaEh.com
We are a full-service digital agency with experience design at our core, but our breadth of services spans strategic consulting, marketing communications, technology implementation, and marketing science (analytics). We tailor our offerings to each client’s needs, and with the backing of our Critical Mass Network and broader Omnicom sister agencies, no capability is ever out of our reach. Some of our current clients include:
- Sunglass Hut
- Harley Davidson
- Watford F.C.
- Dianne Wilkins, Chief Executive Officer
- Chris Gokiert, President
- Conor Brady, Chief Creative Officer
- Grant Owens, Chief Strategy Officer
- John McLaughlin, Chief Operating Officer
- Amanda Levy, Chief Client Officer
@criticalmass Twitter Feed
Awards & Accolades
- FCB Wins BMW in Canada as U.S. Review LoomsThe Interpublic shop takes over for Cundari, which handled the Canadian business for 22 years.
- Follow the Money: Ads on NBA Jerseys Open the Doors for Other Top Sports Jersey patches from advertisers appearing in the upcoming NBA season are starting with hometown brands.
- See Ad Age's 2017 Cover Competition Finalists: Which Is Your Favorite?...are talented young creatives working at international agencies around the world including
Critical Massin London, Publicis Ambience in Bangalore, Geometry Global in Hong Kong...
- Is It AI or BS? Here's Why the Answer Doesn't Matter Stop worrying whether artificial intelligence is being hyped in marketing, writes John Cavacas, VP of technology at Critical Mass. It is.
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
JAN25Buying Via Programmatic Direct Gains Fans
MAY24Proving the Fish is Fresh Using Snapchat Stories
APR19The Quest for One Standard Viewability Metric
FEB8How IBM's Watson Wrote Copy for a Toyota Campaign
JLY12Moods and Moments to Track Streaming Music
AUG9How Loyalty Programs Stumble
MAR8How Martech Enhances the Customer Journey