We're excited to share the news that Chemistry has merged with Advertising Age Small Agency of the Year Southeast - BreenSmith. BreenSmith has been a long-time powerhouse of big ideas for clients of all sizes. Going forward, the company will be known as Chemistry. And our goal will be one in the same: deliver great work to great clients.
Chemistry brings different elements together everyday. It's part of our DNA. And it's how we best serve our clients. With offices in Pittsburgh and Atlanta, we combine the strategic strength of a brand agency with the technological prowess of a digital shop. We combine the magic of ideas with the power of analytics. And we create bonds between your brand and your customer. So get in touch. Because it's time to create a reaction.
Chemistry Twitter Feed
Awards & Accolades
- August Brings Flurry of Digital Agency Acquisitions...agencies getting snapped up or merged with other ad agencies. Creative shop
Breensmithhas merged with digital agency Chemistry and will operate under Chemistry's...
- Creative Shop Breensmith Merges Under Digital Agency Chemistry Creative shop
Breensmithhas merged with digital agency Chemistry and will operate under Chemistry's name and out of its Atlanta office going forward. Breensmith...
- Small Agency of the Year, Southeast, Gold: Breensmith See all the small agency awards winners >>
Breensmith's unusual (if ungrammatical) motto, "Differenter Is Betterer," speaks to the kind of work the 10-person...
- Ad Age's 2016 Small Agency Awards: See the Winners...Northeast, Silver Badger & Winters Midwest, Gold Solve Midwest, Silver Archrival Southeast, Gold
BreensmithSoutheast, Silver Republica Southwest, Gold Proof Southwest, Silver The Loomis Agency West...
- Zulu Alpha Kilo, Humanaut Take Top Honors at Small Agency AwardsThis marks the first time a shop from outside the U.S. is named Small Agency of the Year.
JLY31Small Agencies Debate Whether Project Work Pays
FEB15TV-Style Ratings from Nielsen Come to Snapchat
MAR22How to Recover from a Blunder: Apologize First
JLY31How to Vet a New Client - and Know When to Walk Away
SEP7August Brings Flurry of Digital Agency Acquisitions
NOV30What to Do When a Brand Gets Pulled Into Controversy?
FEB1Agencies on the A-List Share Passion for Big Idea
OCT12IBM Looks to Strengthen the CIO and CMO Connection
JLY31Three Tips on How Small Agencies Can Work With Freelancers
OCT19Marketers Creating More and More Content, But How Effective Are Those Messages?
AUG24Branded Content Blocks on TV Find Sponsors
MAR15Linking TV and Digital Video Viewing in One Guarantee
JLY31How to Start a Great Small Agency - With Grit
JLY31Ad Age Honors Small Agencies